Monday, December 10, 2012

Business Card: I changed the card a little from my original design because the border around the card made it hard to cut exactly and the first card did not incorporate the swirly cloud smoke that the brochure and letterhead had. I like it and think everything relates well.

The Letterhead: The letter head I used photoshop to create the clouds and then imported them into InDesign to manipulate them and stretch them to fit the text and information I wanted to include, then added a drop shadow for effects.


The Brochure: The brochure is very light and to the point. It just includes some pictures of my friends and I smoking hookah to attract people and show them how much fun they could have if they use my company, it also includes times and prices and a little about the idea and company. The colors are they same as the business card and the swirly clouds were also incorporated. 




No comments:

Post a Comment